Our fair trade & ethical business practices
NRRS is committed to environmental sustainability, empowerment of small-scale producers with fair, healthy and safe working conditions. We endeavour to support best principles of people-centered development to improve the socio-economic standards of producer workers by ensuring them appropriate compensation and benefits.
We strictly follow the guidelines listed below and expect conformity from our suppliers too.
- Transparency & accountability in manufacturing and payment processes
- Balanced fair price to sustain market & support worker requirements
- No child labor (up to the age of 18 years) involvement or forced labor situations in the workforce
- Gender equality is promoted & employees' rights are respected
- Spreading awareness of and ensuring safe & healthy working conditions
- Be conscious and prevent damage to the environment while also controlling wastage in any form